I wonder if this video was made by the AVP Producers?

Yes they infact did. Those are teasers for AVP:R. I forget if they're teasers for the theater or DVD release, but they never-the-less apply to that movie. I think the trailers for the 1st AVP were just theatrical ones.

Yes they infact did. Those are teasers for AVP:R. I forget if they're teasers for the theater or DVD release, but they never-the-less apply to that movie. I think the trailers for the 1st AVP were just theatrical ones.
oh okay haha it was funny but if it was a trailer for Requiem thats kinda random.

It was made for the game, AVP Extinction. if you watch AVP video game commercials each one was it's very own commercial where the end tag line was like "Bring the battle home."

haha I have no idea who made them they are probably suits made from the AVP movie. They probably just used the same suits. Im gonna see if I can find more Ill look up the video game commercials I thought that ones funny lol he misses the ping pong ball and has that Im gonna kill you look on rofl.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back