I was going to do a full review and comparison with the Mace Windu Legacy Lightsaber but...

vader45

Sr Member
This thing blows. I don't know if mine is defective or the Legacy sabers are garbage.

The light is extremely dim and the individual LEDs are clearly visible. The sound is very quiet and the response timing sucks. And this is after trying new Duracells and then fully recharged rechargable Duracells. Am I missing something or does this saber suck this badly? I was expecting Force FX quality but those outshine this and so do the Ultimate FX Lightsabers.

I was excited to receive an exclusive GE lightsaber. I was expecting Force FX quality and was content with that but I don't Know right now.

20190710_194839.jpg
20190710_194655.jpg
20190710_194758_HDR.jpg

It looks better on camera but trust me when I say this is worse then the MR/Hasbro Force FX Lightsabers. I use to have a huge collection.

One more look.

20190710_213028.jpg

I dont know but Maybe I have been spoiled by customes to much lately. I dont remember the individual LEDs be this visable on my 2003 MR Vader. But that saber is packed in storage.

Hmm... It must just be the photos, but it looks alright to me.

SB
As I have said it looks better in the photos. If you look close towards the tip you can see the splotching from a darker shade of purple and visable LEDs.

This photo shows it while the others hide it.
20190710_194758_HDR~2.jpg

Edit. Got some more splotchy mess to show up on camera.

20190711_001633_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
I do want to give a shout out to Darth Alias for taking the time to pick it up and shipping it to me. He didn't have to do that. For that it holds a special place in my collection. The hilt is nice and does display nice!

That's good! Maybe you can somehow replace the blade. I bought the MR Luke secondhand, and have the same problem. I never bothered to switch out the blade, however. Perhaps some day...

Aaww that stinks. But maybe switching the blade like others suggested would help?

Hope you solve the issue, not really fair what happened to ya

I wonder if the board could accept a neo pixel string blade. But I don't know if it's the low quality build or the board it self but the play back and timing is junk on it as well. It's not just the splotchy blade.

It's super hard to trigger a swing and clash effect and it's insanely quiet too. The timing of the swings suck a$$ as well.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back