Want to Buy I want to TRADE - Two Original Disneyand Signs from Disneyland for? Disney items

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tfig8

I have two large Disneyland Signs that were on display at Disneyland. Both Signs measure over 15ft Length, over 9ft in height, and weigh over 1000lbs. I had custom metal frames built for them so that they can stand upright.

The Signs were Displayed in Fantasyland. The Snow White Sign needs some work. The Fantasyland sign is in pretty good shape. I can provide more details and info if interested. Located in SOCAL,

I'm looking for lifesize Disney figures, original attraction posters, attraction rides, Disney props, vintage disney toys (tin/metal), or unique Star Wars items.

contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss.

thank you! :)

Fantasyland.Sign.2.jpg Fantasyland.Sign.1.jpg Fantasyland.Sign.4.jpg Fantasyland.Sign.8.jpg Snoopy.7.jpg snow.white.1.jpg snow.white.4.jpg snow.white.5.jpg snow.white.8.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.