I want my Obi EE....

Mine is due to arrive on Wednesday thanks to being all the way out in California. I just saw pictures of it for those that have received it on rebelscum. It looks like a winner.

Dang, have received the "ready to ship" notice twice but not gotten any notice of actual shipment. Got my order in the first few seconds of that sale opening up. This is the one I am really looking forward to, can't wait to see it make it here.

Originally posted by tripoli@Jan 20 2006, 07:23 PM
Dang, have received the "ready to ship" notice twice but not gotten any notice of actual shipment.  Got my order in the first few seconds of that sale opening up.  This is the one I am really looking forward to, can't wait to see it make it here.
[snapback]1164116[/snapback]​

I'm in the same boat Trip. No credit card charged yet and no tracking. Order is pending. I even called MR today. They said it should ship by the end of the month.

SWObiWanEliteEpIMR.jpg

There is hope, even if I snap a pic too quick to turn it around & remove the cover.

Better "pose", worse light. This is a beautiful piece, so don't let bad pics disuade you from getting it.
SWObiWanEliteEpIMR2.jpg

I got mine today...and I love it. :love

It's #0014/1250...my lowest numbered collectible so far.

I must admit, the dimensions are noticeably different from the other Obi TPM's I have.

I ordered an Obi-Wan Elite Edition Lightsaber myself. With all the pictures I'm beginning to see, of all whom received theirs, I can certainly say that this will be one of my most visually appealing collectables.

I got my Obi EE the other day too. I really like it A LOT. But I have a chromed fan made EP1 Obi that I think looks just as good (some things better). I was excited when I heard that MR was going to use a crystal in the purple hemi, but having seen it, it's not all that exciting. My fan made purple crystal looks 10 times better (thanks Stormpath). Overall though, I am very happy with the EE version of the Obi. I've attached some pics of both sabers, the MR is on the top.

Obis1.jpg

Obis2.jpg

Obis3.jpg

Obis4.jpg

Obis5.jpg

Obis6.jpg

MR Hemi
Obis7.jpg

Stormpath Hemi
Obis8.jpg

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back