I take on some Stormtroopers

predmaniac

Heres a few pics of me and the rest of our UKG buddies at an event last weekend in Inverness, great fun, hope you enjoy.
DSCF1562.jpg

DSCF1573.jpg

DSCF1594.jpg

DSCF1598.jpg

Hi_Ex_03.jpg

Hi_Ex_04.jpg

DSCF1580.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool, some of those TKs can really bend in their gear. I'm pretty static in my TC. The pic where you're on the 'metal sculpture' is by far the coolest. Great photos!

That pictures looks sweet...the funny thing the people in the coffee shop behind you don't even seem to notice whats going on.

That pictures looks sweet...the funny thing the people in the coffee shop behind you don't even seem to notice whats going on.

The women daren't look as if they've not noticed you, but in reality they've just messed themselves in fear! :p great looking pred dude!! :lol:

Thats one lopsided fight. No way stormtroopers could hit anything at the range depicted in those photos.

Heres a few pics of me and the rest of our UKG buddies at an event last weekend in Inverness, great fun, hope you enjoy.

Shane you are an absolute inspiration to us U.K Preds. If you are interested we are holding a Sci Fi collectors fair on the 27/06/09. I'm going as a Pred and There are going to be Colonial Marines, Aliens and the UK Garrison confirmed. It's going to be held at Flemming Park Leisure Centre in Eastleigh.
Special guests are David Prowse (Darth Vader) Boba Fett and more to be confirmed. I posted a comment on your Youtube video on your site

Here's a pic from last years

ToyfairPortsmouth2008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shane you are an absolute inspiration to us U.K Preds. If you are interested we are holding a Sci Fi collectors fair on the 27/06/09. I'm going as a Pred and There are going to be Colonial Marines, Aliens and the UK Garrison confirmed. It's going to be held at Flemming Park Leisure Centre in Eastleigh.
Special guests are David Prowse (Darth Vader) Boba Fett and more to be confirmed. I posted a comment on your Youtube video on your site

Here's a pic from last years

ToyfairPortsmouth2008.jpg

Thanks bud, very kind words. I'd love to mate but I think I am doing the British armed forces day in Glasgow. But you and the guys will probably blow them away.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back