I, Robot: Sonny's picture. Available to print?

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Funky, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Funky

Funky Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You know the pic...the one Sonny draws (really quick.) with the robots under the bridge. I KNOW it's been brought up here before and I thought I could find it in the free paper props thread but after doing several RPF searches and turning up nothing and me just giving up after searching every post in the free paper props thread (granted, I gave up after page 30 :lol ) I simply can't find it. Could someone PLEASE post a link or something so that I can get print this pic to finish my I, Robot collection???

2. Darth Brass

Darth Brass Sr Member

3. Funky

Oh, very cool. There has GOT to be a printable version out there somewhere...

4. muttley

muttley Well-Known Member

Funky,

I did search on that a while ago and several posts said it ended up in the Free Paper Props thread. I have not found a good way to search through a thread that long. is there a thread search feature? I downloaded the thread and tried searching that way, but got nothing.

Neil

5. OPPI

OPPI Well-Known Member

this is the only one i have. i think i got it from the free paper props thread

dan

6. Trallis

Trallis Well-Known Member

awesome, i was watching it with my friends the other night.. and at that part i totally said "i gotta have that drawing"

7. Funky

Has anyone been able to find it? I looked at the whole thread and unless I missed it came up wit nuthin.

8. Funky

Am I never going to find a copy of this pic? :cry

9. Darth Brass

Darth Brass Sr Member

Are you not seeing the attachment OPPI posted? Are you looking for something better?

10. SurferGeek

SurferGeek Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

That's the one that I was working on... Unfortunately the source wasn't very large and the perspective was off as well as the lighting very poor. After fixing the perspective and exposure it looses some detail. Here's a larger version.

Someone was working on the frontside for me. If he want's to chime in... ;)

[​IMG]

11. Kris

Kris Sr Member

Thanks you...