I received a package from Hez today.

JehdinThwei

I received a package via USPS today. It says it's from Paul. What could it be?

Damn big box.

tusky8.jpg.png

Lots of peanuts. It's packaged well, whatever it is.... ...wait, are those tusks?

tusky7.jpg.png

Ahhh, I think I might know now

tusky5.jpg.png

WOW!

tusky4.jpg.png

tusky3.jpg.png

The coloring and finish on this are incredible (finished by Hez himself)

tusky2.jpg.png

I will post more pics tonight once I have it displayed properly, and I will try to capture the beautiful hues in this bio. Thanks Hez!!!

tusky1.jpg.png

Wheee, it made it in one pieces with those tusks *brow wipe*. Can't wait to see where you put it, and glad you like it!

Wheee, it made it in one pieces with those tusks *brow wipe*. Can't wait to see where you put it, and glad you like it!

I do and it did. The bottom of the box was creased, so I had a bit of anxiety until I opened it. Nice job packaging.

Here is the first image on the wall. GF is calling so I need to run, but will post more shots later. This bio is SICK!

20253139.jpg.png

Very nice. Can't wait to see you suit up in a complete costume with it.

However, that psychedelic rug has got to go. lol

No suits for me. I'm a collector of sorts but not a Cosplayer (although I respect those who do). I can't part with the rug. It was a gift from my mother before she grew ill. ....and it does add a bit of character

Wow that is pretty slick How well does that bio fit, if you've tried it on without a undermask of anytype.

ahh okay, lol, off to bother the Creator! Looks good though, I should definately look into getting one of those for the wall. but my first piece will have to be the first mask I plan to wear/use.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back