I really need help with a project...that involves Ghost Dad

TxBabyHuey

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am not a fan of this movie, I actually love Harlem Nights though. That being said I just think this is a cool picture, and a cool shirt. I am at a standstill because I can't figure out what the hands are doing. I don't have time for this at the moment I just think it'd be a fun shirt to have.

Can anyone help with this? I don't plan on doing a run, but whomever helps out I will try to get a shirt for you I just want to make a couple.

This is a replica and I do NOT plan on doing a run in the Junkyard or Possible runs, I just don't have free time this second to tackle the hands thing again. I hope this can stay in the right section, sorry if it's not.

Once again I just need help understand what the hands on the Bill Cosby on the Ghost Dad logo are doing.

harlemnightsvghostdad.jpg

Here is another picture I found

BJybCsnCAAEIvtZ.jpg:large

TxBabyHuey

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have enlarged it, and done several things in photoshop but I can never get a decent close up of those hands or the face.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.