I obtained an EP3 obi stunt from the saber tech

Bowelrock

Sr Member
Ahhh youve been ZAPPED....... :confused :confused

I built this using stuff from my local ace hardware.. IT holds a 3/8th fiberglass rod that just wont break. THe hole thinkg weighs about 2 lbs. LMK what you think.. I can get you part numbers so you can build your own ;) The emitter is a Parks.
All I need is a resin pommel to finish it off.

DSCN0503.jpg

DSCN0498.jpg

Outstanding work.

Was the emitter section for the Anakin ROTS purchased from the hardware store as well? I've always found it interesting as to why the section below the emitter on the Anakin stunt is thinner. Could it be to improve twirling?

Are the blades sturdy enough to duel with?

The anakin was machined not made although I could make one using the same process.,. I bought it from sporak :) Thanks bill :") THe 3/8ths rods are realy cheap and thats All I have realy been using.. If I can find 1/2 for $2.00 a piece like these then I will buy them :)

Imperious825
THE ani was machined and yes the blades are realy sturdy I have yet to break one wobble is minimal in the single hilts and the are realy realy light.\

Give me a day or to to get the part numbers :) All in all it only cost about $15 bucks to make the pommel and emitter have to be bought

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back