I need your guys help! where can i buy a non dye sub suit?(read description for info)

FrankTheDank420

Hey, everyone, I'm new here and new to Spider-man cosplay. i recently received an RPC studio insomniac spiderman suit, its nice quality and all but it just feels very machine made and artificial. i have a friend who has some experience under his belt and is currently working on a spider-man homecoming suit. Now i have no experience and i was hoping i could have some help finding a place that makes and sells non-dye sub suits. I don't even know where to start looking or how to start looking so all help is GREATLY appreciated! price isn't an issue as long as it's under $1000 i just really want good quality. if suit specifics matter I am looking for another insomniac suit (The new spider-man ps4 suit) with puff painted webs and front and back spiders. thank you all for the help!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back