i need opinions on this mask be 100% honest

superblack 1991

need opinion on this berserker mask be 100% honest let me know what adjustments i need 2 do

cid_865.jpg

Do you have any more pictures you can post of it? Personal opinion, from this one pic it looks really good though.

Better photo, still looks really good too. The top right (looking at the pic) looks dented, not sure if its meant to be like that or if its the lighting or something. The jawbone looks slightly off too, (could just be me) but I like that it seems to be cos I can't imagine Mr Black sitting there getting it perfectly lined up so it looks more "real" to me personally.

Better photo, still looks really good too. The top right (looking at the pic) looks dented, not sure if its meant to be like that or if its the lighting or something. The jawbone looks slightly off too, (could just be me) but I like that it seems to be cos I can't imagine Mr Black sitting there getting it perfectly lined up so it looks more "real" to me personally.
yea me 2 i was wondering if anybody else thought that ...lol i kinda dont like it myself i was kinda using that as a experiment to see how far i could get ...the mask is a waste of money and a piece of **** the mask was brought from rubies i think im going 2 just over and just sculpt and build it myself it would look a whoooole lot better

Personal opinion, I wouldn't scrap it myself, it looks like it could be a good base to work off. Rubies are crap company, they shouldn't be allowed to keep getting away with the crap they put out. Over here in the UK they're advertising the new Mr Black suit for pre-order and I bet when it's released it looks nothing like the advert. Its about time they gave a company who CARES what they make a chance.

Personal opinion, I wouldn't scrap it myself, it looks like it could be a good base to work off. Rubies are crap company, they shouldn't be allowed to keep getting away with the crap they put out. Over here in the UK they're advertising the new Mr Black suit for pre-order and I bet when it's released it looks nothing like the advert. Its about time they gave a company who CARES what they make a chance.
i totally agree with u on that ....that supr black pred ;) costume will b a piece of crap already saw pics of it in this magazine ....my friend works at a costume shop i advise people not 2 buy it ......ONLY IF THEY WANNA USE IT AS A BASE TO WORK AROUND ON the pic they have posted on website is a drawing not the real thing trust me if it that good u would be paying hundreds and maybe even thousands of dolllars....

Yeah thats what I thought when I saw it, it doesn't look "real", now I know why, cos it's a drawing, talk about false advertising!!!!!

Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread with a rubies rant I take it from your screen name that you're planning a super black predator build?

Yeah thats what I thought when I saw it, it doesn't look "real", now I know why, cos it's a drawing, talk about false advertising!!!!!

Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread with a rubies rant ;) I take it from your screen name that you're planning a super black predator build?
yea i am ...i brought some air drying clay from ac moore and i got this manniquin and im going to take the clay and use my artistic abilities lol and sculpt the body then, i plan to use liquid latex to coat the sculpt hopefully it will dry and i will be able to pill it off and paint it.....i see that u are a advanced member im new to costume buliding but im good in scuplting and painting is this the right way to go?

I'm only an advanced member cos I've been here for a while, you'll get there too.

Not sure if you could pull the latex off and use it as a suit cos I don't have any experience of doing it that way myself. Someone might be able to tell you for sure though. Personally I'd say to use the Mr Incredible huntorial, thats the way I'm going. I've been told that latex shrinks by 5 - 10%, so bear that in mind.

Looking forward to seeing how you get on with this. I'm swaying towards a Falconer build myself which seems to be near enough a clone of the black predator.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back