I need help with LEDs

Nurauna

Hello,
Tbh i dont really know where to post this correctly but can u help me with something?
loween-party-props-luminous-asmpick-707290_300x@2x.jpg

I want to make some simple LED gloves and i thought about maybe with strips and connectors but i dont really get it how to make them (i got some experience with leds)

Smth like on the picture just to get a led background on my other glove

Looks super complex, not simple. Maybe this will help, but there's a big controller box that you would have to hide.

use ebay search terms :

Neon LED Light Glow EL Wire String Strip Rope Tube Decor Party + USB Controller​

Look for one that has just the box and wire. Some have a huge connector piece that goes between the batteries and wire, and that would be less desirable.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 59
Looks super complex, not simple. Maybe this will help, but there's a big controller box that you would have to hide.

use ebay search terms :

Neon LED Light Glow EL Wire String Strip Rope Tube Decor Party + USB Controller​

Look for one that has just the box and wire. Some have a huge connector piece that goes between the batteries and wire, and that would be less desirable.
to hide something isnt the problem the chest piece got long wide sleeves but thank you i will search for that! (Didnt know led wires exists lol)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back