I need help iding a prop. (or, um, parts?)

jason1976

Sr Member
Ok, I have no idea where to post this, or even if I should post it. (because I feel really hair-brained for not knowing what it is.)

I had a padded envelope show up at my place today, from over seas. (I think it was from Deutschland? ) I opened it, not looking to see who it was from, because I have been expecting a few things in the mail.

I found this inside......

P104067922a.jpg

I looked at the package, and sadly the label was torn, but I can make out "Markus" as a first name. (I know a few Markus's on here, so I don't know which one to contact.)

Anyways. I don't know what it is, or why I got it. If it's a gift, thank you very much, and what ever it is, it looks cool. :) (and I'm sure I'll kick myself for not knowing what it is from the moment I saw it.) If it was supposed to go to someone else, then please PM me, where it should go. And, if I bout it, and forgot........ Well, then I'm getting even more senile then I though. :lol

OldKen is right, sterling part ( silver bit is what you see in the ejector port on the right hand side) (y)thumbsup

Oh, I see it now. :) And I know who it goes too. (another member had it sent here, so I could send it on to him. :) So, no it's not mine.) I was right, I do feel dumb, it is clear to me now what it is.. :lol (I've just never seen one out of the gun before. )

The other parts are...... well.... a little black disk with a hole in the middle, and a....... well it looks like it's just a black plastic cap, like you would find on a bottle of hair spray.

Thanks so much for your help gang. :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back