I need guidance putting together a Pipin costume from LOTR

loud443

I have decided to finally put together a proper hobbit costume, I had one when I was very young and have always ment to put a better one together but after watching the (special edition) trilogy this weekend, I have decided to start collecting the parts. If you wonder why pipin and not any of the others billy boyd is actually my second cousin so it feels fitting.
I have found a con safe sting replica (I know what your about to say but of I fill in the inscription it will word for my purposes) but as for the rest of the costume I need help finding accurate parts and peices
Any help will be greatly appreciated

I collaborated on a giant LotR research site when the movies first came out (showing may age as that was ! 20 years ago). I was mainly involved in working on deep details for Frodo, but all the main characters are covered. Many of the specific fabrics mentioned won’t be available anymore but the research is good and quite detailed.

Hope that helps and happy building!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back