I need a bit of help from the Predator community

Nintendude

Hi guys,
So far a member on the 405th which is another site I belong to has been able to break down the armor parts for the AVP game that recently came out that I was able to get the 3D model for so I have been working on the parts. The problem is I need to get the height of the parts as close to the best size as possible so that when someone downloads the pepakura files they won't have to do the scaling or they will only have to ajust it a small amount. So far the person on the 405th has been able to break down the parts for the helmet, chest, shoulder gun, the cod and leg parts I think that they are still working on the gauntlets and I will be unfolding the files for the hunters lair and the members of the 405th which will take me about 2 weeks to unfold all the parts for everyone. All I need is the height of each part and with the cod and thigh image I will need the combined height of the two parts since they are in one single file.
a2q5bn.jpg

6icza1.jpg

35c0e8m.jpg

25klfg9.jpg

Thanks for helping and looking.

a2q5bn.jpg

6icza1.jpg

35c0e8m.jpg

25klfg9.jpg

As long as I have a good guess as to how high the parts are that are in the images I can do the rest. I don't know Pred armor all too well this came from the AVP game and the mask just happened to be one that was ripped with the character even though it's a P1 mask I think. So as long as I have a good scale to go on it will be easy work from then on out.

Sorry for the double post but I was wondering if anyone has been able to measure or give a rough idea as to the height of the parts in the pictures.

Hey buddy sorry for not getting back to you. My suit should be here by this weekend and I will get with you for all the measurements you need.

Sorry took so long, been crazy busy. All the numbers below are approx. measured with a cloth tape. Should put you on scale.

P2 Bio = 19" tall X 12" wide

Chest Armor = 17" tall X 17 1/4" wide

Cannon = 9 1/2" long 3" tall

Thigh Armor = 16" tall X 9 3/4" widest point

Shoulder bells = 9" wide X 17" tall

I'm just about 5' 11" hope that helps

wow man whats awesome im a big pepakura fan and im totaly makin the armour l pretty much love you dude

do you have any idear when it would be released?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back