I might just have to buy a motorcycle now...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zanthious

My god, think of the damage that thing would do if had a minor accident. Im sure he would look awesome on the way to heaven though ;)

bogeyphobia99

Man those are nice! Not sure If I'd be comfortable parking one in public though...

I found this looking for more pics of the bikes. I suppose it's for the fan with family on the mind...

Lutso

Sr Member
I'd rather see these things on the road than the dumb-ass "Harleys" we have in OC :confused

MoviefanAZ

It ain't much better out here in Norfolk, VA. I know I'm more of a "Victory" man myself.
I'm a bike guy, but I can't help but agree. There are some good Harley guys, but I hate the bikers who take advantage of the fact that they are vulnerable and you don't dare hit them at your expense. Makes us all look bad.:angry

Last edited:

Lutso

Sr Member
This of course, is what I am referring to.

"Look, it has cup-holders!"

Last edited: