I made Deckard's Blade Runner gun for less than thirty bucks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MystArt

First of all, I plead guilty to the court that my gun is NOT at all movie accurate. But as someone who just can't afford Deckard's gun and who refuses to fork over seventy bucks for the squirt gun, I decided why not make one myself?
I hope you folks might enjoy this, and again go easy on me for the lack of screen accuracy

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

joberg

Master Member
Not bad at all. What I usually do is paint the gun in silver, then a coat of black. Take a rag and dip a corner in acetone and voilà: the wear and tear you want with maximum control by removing the black...or use Qtips made to remove make-up. Their tip is harder and thus, when dipped in acetone, you`ll have more control overall.

MystArt

Not bad at all. What I usually do is paint the gun in silver, then a coat of black. Take a rag and dip a corner in acetone and voilà: the wear and tear you want with maximum control by removing the black...or use Qtips made to remove make-up. Their tip is harder and thus, when dipped in acetone, you`ll have more control overall.
Thanks man! So you do basically the opposite of me: start metallic and gradually turn it black. I'll note that for next time.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.