I just received a VERY special Predator piece

streetjudge79

Master Member
Many thanks to Sandy for this amazing piece. It's the hero head worn by Kurt in Batman Dead End. THANK YOU SANDY..

bde2.jpg

bde3.jpg

bde10.jpg

bde6.jpg

bde9.jpg

The case just arrived, now he is in his proper home.
bdecase2.jpg

bdecase3.jpg

Originally posted by streetjudge79@Feb 18 2006, 05:12 PM
The Same place you do Simmon.  :)  You give me a run for my money there big guy.
[snapback]1187758[/snapback]​

Ahhh stop it ... your making me blush. :p

You've had some really incredible Predator pieces in your collection Steve - I can't wait to see what's next.

Stupid question time - is the Bio part of the hero head or something you added on?

Great piece mate :)

Have to ask though,can someone tell me if this was a film or whatever? I assume it was Batman v Predator of some sort?

The Bio is with the head, it velcros on the undermask. Both were worn in the movie.
Lee, it's a famous 8 minute fan film by director Sandy Collora. You can find it at screenused.com, they have the movie there when you click on the predator suit they have for sale.

I got the case on ebay, it was a doll case meant for a 1/4 scale Superman statue that I'm going to have finished real soon to show off.
But the case was too big for it so it went to predator instead.

Wow , now that's very cool.

I always thought Batman Dead End was the very best fan film around.

Well displayed too. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back