I just FOUND a box full of ANM2 Boosters!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Romans Empire

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
At my machine shop... :D

Odd thing is... only one of them seems to have aged. The rest are shiny like brand-new pennies.

This is just a show-off thread.

I'll likely keep them all for myself... unless some sucker... err... people want to give me $3,327.73 for each one. ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Romans Empire

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by WinstonWolf359@Dec 30 2005, 01:28 AM
Neat-O.  What are those used for again?
[snapback]1146357[/snapback]​
You use two of them to hold the rubber-band on your lawn mower.

Duh... ;)

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Originally posted by Romans Empire@Dec 30 2005, 01:25 AM
I'll likely keep them all for myself... unless some sucker... err... people want to give me $3,327.73 for each one. ;)
$3,327.73. that is a STEAL. I'll take 5.

Romans Empire

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Glad you guys like them... seeing as they are for everyone here who could not find/afford a real one. Hope these help. :)

Originally posted by Brak's Buddy+Dec 30 2005, 03:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brak's Buddy @ Dec 30 2005, 03:02 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Romans Empire
@Dec 30 2005, 01:25 AM
$3,327.73. that is a STEAL. I'll take 5.
[snapback]1146428[/snapback]​
[/b]
Since I trust you Brak, I'll send them to you first and then you send me the cash. ;)

Romans Empire

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd be more than happy to take TWO money orders in that case. :D

Here's a pic for everyone's enjoyment... WEATHERED:

Romans Empire

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by Solo Nomo@Dec 30 2005, 07:09 AM
Wow, you got those at Office Depot?
[snapback]1146579[/snapback]​
:lol

Yes, I did. I thought everyone had missed that. Good eye. But now I can't corner the market... :p

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by Romans Empire@Dec 30 2005, 01:25 AM
$3,327.73 for each one. ;)

oh come on.....your just making a fast buck at those prices.

nice one ;)

jlee562

Sr Member
Man, I can't wait to get all my saber parts (I'm in the Rebelscum group order).

These pics are just teasing.