I just died a little inside....LOL

Man I'd have put in a halon and every other first suppression system known to man into that place with all the stuff he has. Well if it's the main house and nothing is nearby it probably won't hurt much but better safe than sorry and he has his own fire fighters?

Maybe if we're lucky all the studio scale models for all the prequel stuff was destroyed so we never have to see it again.

Oh. Wait.

Yes there is a fire department on the property... here is one of the brave guys pictured here.

CoruscantFireFighter.jpg

Raymond Formanek UPDATE: the much maligned Jar Jar Binks was seen running from the scene carrying a gas can.

lol.

It vents smoke to the outside. Unfortunately, if you don't have your chimney chim-chim-cheroo'd often, tar and soot and various other goop accretes into creosote, which is highly flammable and will combust and cause some serious trouble if not immediately dealt with. If you don't clean this out:

chim-fire.jpg

...you get this:

Chimney-Fire.jpg

...or worse.

I used to make my living in the fireplace business. Chimney fires can reach 3000 degrees Fahrenheit and if you think that's hot, keep in mind that your vitrified clay flue liners are fired to near the melting point at around 2200 degrees when made. Chimney fires often lead to cracked flue liners that if not repaired/replaced will lead to a house fire at some point. I'm glad no one was hurt (even Jar Jar). :behave

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back