I just bought a Bio, Is it okay?

i was about to say it lokos like a mysteria bio , if it is. its not 1:1 size like hes desribing it to be lol

heres my mysteria and my 1:1 celtic see the differance
IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

ya mysterios are not 1:1 at all only one i believe he makes at full size is the scar

and wolf pred that is the exact bio Prednator has so yep he is lucky owner of a mysterio

Bladdy hell. I have been tempted to buy one on ebay to check them out. I know they look off shaped but id atleast fancy one for a try. Didnt know they were so small looks like i will be giving them a wide birth.

ya they are tiny i have the P2 model i did a punisher predator paint job on it for just display ill post pics when i get home the mysterio bios are good only for display

I got one of those of ebay. Don't think it's mysteria as they trade as scifidemon. This may be a recast of the mysteria delux as mine is thin resin and glass tissue whereas my mysteria mask is resin and glass matting and somewhat thicker. Still, good starter mask as it comes already plumbed in so to speak and it's thickness makes it an easy modder for the beginner.

Thanks a bunch guys, but I'm somebody who gets every single bit of info before buying he he.

I asked him when i bought it "this is a full sized 1:1 and could fit on a pred mask right?"

He said it is.

Also what should i use for the visor?

And should i make it a battle damaged P1 bio? because it looks a little shiny.

Thanks again,

Ok, dunno if this helps. Some info from you guys with 1:1 masks would help. Here's the ebay mask(black) next to my mysteria P1(silver) the ebay is bigger, especially on the face.

Photo0120.jpg

Photo0116.jpg

concerning the "tiny" comment: most of us (all of us, even, I guess) are not > 7', so a 1:1 bio could look funny. It's not the way to go if you definitely want to put it over a mask, but the bio alone would look better on you in a smaller version.

The thing to watch is that 1:1 seems to mean different things to different people.

I brought a mysteria bio from scifidemon (so i'm not sure if they're recasting or not????). It is slightly to small for me but its not that bad by any means.

The thing is though, I almost bid on a wolf bio on ebay recently which the seller was claiming to be 1:1 but when i asked about the size it turned out to be 10 x 5 inches!!!!!

Anyway, back on topic, that's a nice looking bio you've got there predanator i'm sure you'll be more than happy with it

well basically 1:1 refers to fitting the Yautjas head if you take a P1 full mask or half and try to fit it to a mysterio bio it wont fit and if you rig it to fit it wont look right at all

Most people that buy the mysterio bios for trooping. Generally are making a budget suit and dont care to much for accuracy as much of just having something that has a similiar look to a predator.

also here is another example of 1:1 on the left i have my biohunter76 narin bio which fits a AVP elder facemask, and on the right of the mysterio is a chuck ruffkin custom bio which i have a full mask that it fits to like a glove

i can supply pics for that as well if you guys want

bio_helmet.jpeg

bio_helmets.jpeg

also congrats on the buy bro im sure you will enjoy the bio
for a visor buy clay metal mesh you can get it at michaels that is what i have in my pre pro scar
and you can get a laser kit from biohunter 76 if you want lasers
as for that bio fitting a mask im not to sure about that but when you get it you can always finagle with it to make it fit

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if it does not fit (which im pretty sure it will because its 16 inch's)

I will be sure to send it back because i will be buying a P1 mask from usurper and i need a bio for it.

If it does fit and you like the pictures you can decide if you want to invest in one

Thankyou guys

Looks like someone else has a Predator: Concrete Jungle Bio

Guan that is correct but mine is based off the pre pro design which is the predator im building close to with my own touches i also have the matching blood staind hand on my AVP armor if you want pics ill be happy to supply in my own thread let me know

as for predatnator ya man if you like it and it does fit i will say congrats and im sure if anyone else is interested in that design you thread will help them with ther decisions

concerning the "tiny" comment: most of us (all of us, even, I guess) are not > 7', so a 1:1 bio could look funny. It's not the way to go if you definitely want to put it over a mask, but the bio alone would look better on you in a smaller version.

I agree since I'm only 5'3. pretty short for an almost 18 year old.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back