I got some new, original C3PO, R2D2 pics...

TK1536

Sr Member
We (the company I work for) does Mac support for the American History museum in DC. We're there every week and were informed about a screen used C3PO and R2 they had in the resoration area, that they'll eventually put on permanent display. I was able to secure some behind the scenes, up close pictures of some of the C3PO parts, like the hands, head and black rubber undersuit. The R2 pictures didn't look like anything I hadn't seen before.

I know there are plenty of pictures floating around of both, so I don't know if there is much demand to see this stuff or not. Let me know, so I can prepare and host the pics.

Ok, here we go... sorry for the delay.

First the 800 x 600 versions...

P1000164.jpg

P1000165.jpg

P1000166.jpg

P1000167.jpg

P1000168.jpg

P1000169.jpg

P1000170.jpg

P1000171.jpg

P1000172.jpg

P1000173.jpg

P1000176.jpg

Now the high resolution pictures. These are zipped files, totalling 35.8MB.
Two options for downloading, they are both the same.

Download location one

Download location two

ive got detailed high-res pics of every SW prop ever...

but you guys wouldnt want them, so im going to bed.

:p

of course EVERY RPF member wants to see them. :unsure

are they worth anything to anyone?

they say a picture is worth a thousand words. ;)

it's okay.....keep them in the drawer.....what's so interesting with high resolution detailed pics of screen used props? Thought this is a forum for flower lovers. :D
Cmon.....let them go. :cry

They're coming... gotta hour drive/commute to work, then upload. I'll put them on a few different servers because they all total 36MB.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back