I got Published!!Sci-Fi Fantasy Modelrer Vol 24

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys,

Mike Reccia And the staff at Sci Fi and Fantasy Modeler Magazine have put my Season one Conversion Moebius Jupiter Two In their Excellent Magazine!

I am pretty humbled by this, as I am in Fine company with several other builders!!

Here's a preview..page 68.

Sci.fi & fantasy modeller vol 24

Congratulations. Some great company indeed over the years. I wish this pub were in wider circulation (I'm sure they do too) as it seems to be a 'find it if you know about it' sort of thing. A shame that, because I remember how vital magazines and let's just say 'really specialized' publications were when I was a kid for stoking the fires and 'wow, people do this for a living?!'. I still frequently bring my back issues in to work for a concept sculptor and one of our hard surface designers to talk over. Instant 12 year olds. :)

Congrats again, great work on the ship.

looks like a nice build, i used to buy these mags years ago but have not invested in a subscription yet. glad its still running,

congrats on getting your work in there.

-z

Congrats and great looking model.

Heavy price tag for this subscription but I'd gladly pay for an online/iPad version.

Congratulations!

Don't forget to get a couple copies, they look nice framed next to the model,.... cover and your feature article.

You click the page arrows at the top.

I was in Finescale Modeller years ago. Feels kinda neat eh?

[I did a scratch build of the bird of prey and mailed in an article 3 years before it appeared. 250 bucks or so.]

Congratulations buddy,(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Well deserved for a fantastic project.

now just because you are now published don't mean you can sit on your laurels!!! Get back to work. LOL

Happy for ya man.

Ozzy

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back