I got BLADES!!!11!!111!!11one!!111!

P

PredatoRob

I just finished these up tonight... er last night. I got these blades from Mike(DrgnFyre) and they rock. I just dry-brushed them with some Tamiya silver/chrome paint... nothing too special. Actually, I primed them with Dupli-Color Automotive primer, and then went over them with Ford Gunmetal Gray, then went over them with the drybrushing and such. I think they turned out alright... what do you all think?

MVC-440F.jpg

I tried to do it so that each blade was weathered differently. Like one blade might take more abuse than the other. Whatcha think? I've never weathered anything like this before, unless you count the model-kits I have... all 2 of them.

I used my Dragonfyre blades to make this ceremonial dagger.
Thanks Mike.
89321440.jpg.gif

-Brin

Great job on the paint work Rob and hats offs to Mike for the awesome blade sculpts!
BH

They look like metal to me! Never would have thought you haven't weathered anything before. Done like a pro! Nice work Rob. Great sculpts too!

Joe

...and I thought I typed something along the lines of..."Your blades look like they've gutted quite a few trophies."
Gotta stop posting and drinking.
great job on those blades.
-Brin

Thank you all for the kind words. I was kinda lazy about getting these things finished. I did one right after I got the set, and a few months later I finished the other. I don't know if Mike (Drgnfyre) still makes these things. I haven't seen him in a while, he's a busy guy; but one of the NICEST guys I've ever met online. He promised me a candle-light dinner.

Brin... I love what you did with your blades. Looks to me like it could be used as a stabbing weapon slash insane boomerang. I love it.

Gotta stop posting and drinking.

@#%$, that makes two of us bro. Hahaha!!!

Hey,

sorry to take your time but I´am totaly new to this and just at the beginning with my suit. So how could I get in touch with the right person to get one of this nice sets of blades?
If anyone could help me call me at GKo1040480@aol.com

Greetings Guido

sorry for taking your time again boys but how can I get a pair of these blades?

Greetings the newone

Ok, I seriously gotta start reading posts more. I had no idea so many people were enjoying these blades. Digging out the mold and casting more now. Can never have too many goodies.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back