I got a new toy. Again.

Lichtbringer

Master Member
The last year was quite succesfull, next to other stuff i was able to get 3 MGC Mausers, they were used for the ANH-Hero, the ESB-Hoth, and a ROTJ variant.

Well, last weekend my 4th MGC went through my frontdoor :cool

MoldyCrow005.jpg

Really nice condition
MoldyCrow006.jpg

This one will be used to build a Greedo Killer. :)

Last edited:
Re: I got a new toy

nice score! Speaking of Greedo Killers. I still need to build up mine but lack the scope and the butterflyscrew and ring for the flashsuppressor. Anybody any idea where i can get those? Metal would be preferred.

nice score! Speaking of Greedo Killers. I still need to build up mine but lack the scope and the butterflyscrew and ring for the flashsuppressor. Anybody any idea where i can get those? Metal would be preferred.

Thanks.

Ring and butterfly are usually welded on the flashhider, i see no big chance to find them separate from a flashhider.

To find the correct real scope is the hardest part, i had no luck and fabricated me one.

That's gonna be a fraking blaster pr0n again.

Can't wait to see the MGC GK done; my favorite DL44 ! :love

Don´t praise anything before you have seen it. :lol

To be honest .... same as the ROTJ this if far from beeing my favourite version, that´s why i made it from a Denix ("good enough for governmental work").

But atm. i´m building a commission GK from all original parts (yes, including the scope ... man am i envious :cry) and that made me growing on this certain blaster. So i started building a copy of the scope and looking for another MGC.

Now i got the MGC ..... we will see how it´s coming out.

That's gonna be a fraking blaster pr0n again.

Can't wait to see the MGC GK done; my favorite DL44 ! :love

what are they going for these days? I have one sitting in a drawer.

Hard to say, a question of luck (on both sides), condition, who else is interested and how much, general points (as payday, holiday time, x-mas) and off course the economy.

I got one in good condition for 50$ + shipping and i lost when offering 340$. Now make your guess. ;)

If it´s me - i´m deciding on condition, pure replica or pfc (the inside of pfcs can be "used", than the original hooking and latching of the parts is worn out and they assemble as hell, you could need a 3rd or 4th hand for them), boxed or unboxed, shipping, will i have to pay 20% custom fees, ..... - and i never make a high offer without really good pics.

Damn, i couldn´t resist - bought No. 5 today. :rolleyes

It was in my ebay search notification, listed for "125$ buy it now" or "make a offer". It´s in a pretty bad condition for a model gun collector, but i´m a "destroyer of collectables". :lol So i offered him 80$ and he accepted. :)

USED Mauser C96 German Broomhandle Pistol Gun Prop REPLICA | eBay

Broken frontsight, lost safety, No.9 engraved grips - well, the frontsight needs to be cut off, i have a spare safety lever from my ROTJ, and a spare set of grips from my ANH hero build (changed to wood grips). :love:D

Main reason i bought it ....... it has the full set of Mauser markings, something none of my other MGCs has. :cool

No idea what i will build from it, first i have to see it live - maybe a nice MerrSonn?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back