I Dream of Jeannie bottle template

tye williams

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I have a 64 Jim Beam bottle that I'm looking to paint up like the purple bottle in the show. I bought a disc with the templates on it on eBay a while back, but my disc drive doesn't read discs anymore. Was wondering if anyone had a template I could print out?
Thanks in advance.

Not sure of the accuracy but is this any help?

template line.jpg

I did one for a friend, he has two of the original bottles, one plain, one now painted.

I just did it free-hand, it came out pretty accurate.

You must have better google skills than I do. I’ve only ever found the second season version.
Do a search here there was a thread here about it, and of course there is always the “Bay” if you are really really want the template

Oh good I needed this too. I tried to free hand this before but I couldn't get the spacing right. I think the pattern could be helpful with setting anchor points.

Oh good I needed this too. I tried to free hand this before but I couldn't get the spacing right. I think the pattern could be helpful with setting anchor points.
I painted this one 25 years ago and for the life of me I don’t know what I used as a reference. I do remember there really wasn’t a lot of information back then or even decent screen grabs. Hence my horrible attempt at the purple bottle too. Computers weren’t what we have now either!

Attachments

• 1563C33C-30F3-4623-B59F-5697E09FB54C.png
    1563C33C-30F3-4623-B59F-5697E09FB54C.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 174

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back