I can't stand "Know it alls" that know NOTHING!

I say gaming major as in Game Simulation and Development. We have a programming side and art side here at school. :D It's wicked cool... even have our own motion capture studio...but stating that this kid is on the arts side of the degree... you'd think the dick in his head could see that every predator does indeed have a slightly larger noggin than that of a human... lol

I'm 6'4" so I am a little taller than id say most people... if anything the head is more proportioned to me than say this kid who was no more than 6'0"

It still pisses me off if you can't tell... hahaha...

Art Institute?

Personally I'm really diggin your costume... Looks in proportion to me.... For a predator anyway.... I like it. The only thing I think it needs is heavier mesh... but that's about it.

Lol.... it's funny having asshats coming out of the woodwork telling you how to do better what we've waisted our lives on bwaha!

I had some douche come up to me and tell me I was too short for Wolverine (cause I'm not 6'5 like Hugh Jackman).....

I was like: "What?!" have you even read a Wolverine comic, or seen one in stores perhaps? Can you do any OTHER circus tricks BESIDES talking out your ass?

Pffft, don't let him get you down man. Next time just tell him you're gonna shove one of your D20's up his butt...
When he looks confused you just point down to your big ass pred feet and say "deez 20s right here beeotch!"

yeah i got that from a guy when i went to my haloween day at my collage in my suit
he came up in nothing but a hoodie and a mask and said
"hey ron i havent seen the film but i know what a predator looks like and you look **** everythings wrong you dont even look that much like a predator without the mouth bit"
i just started laughing and so did my friends who where there at the time i was like wtf how can you comment and say i look **** if you havent even seen a pred film
d2fe5821.jpg

this was me on the day

there was also alot of people saying what monster are you meant to be? that really annoys me when they dont know who you are at all

i even got one guy saying are you the alien or the predator

and dude your costume looks awesome 1000X better than mine you should have given him a boot sandwich

Your mask size looks perfect in proportion. I often find the a lot of masks look too small on top of the suit once it's all armored up... well, like this one...

Weee_head.jpg

Hahaha... I laughed mannowar. I thought "Damn, that armor looks SIIICK!" Then I saw the PS head and laughed for real at my computer!

@ Panik33... honestly, your suit looks great! If ANYONE knows what a predator looks like... its impossible to mistaken you for anything else... some people i guess just are that stupid...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back