I Came Up With A Wireless Rig To Power And Control Bio Helmet Lasers...

asy0uw1sh

Like the title says, I came up with a way to remotely control, wirelessly a bio helmet's lasers, from up to 50 feet away. Looks awesome when suddenly with the press of a small button your bio's come alive while on display or when you are suited up. Here's a video...

Alan

Here's a pic of my device:

lasers.jpg

Okami, the only difference is, my configuration can trigger an unlimited number of receivers, where you configuration requires matched transmitter and receiver for each bio. So,my way, if you have a bunch of bios on display, you can silmultaneously turn all on or off. But thanks for sharing.

finally something that i can ******* work with
What are you saying? Nobody else had a good Tri-laser idea to work off of?

Listen kid, you are 13 years old and I have noticed that you are somewhat offensive in your posts. May want to tone the 'tude' down a bit. If you have nothing positive to respond with then please keep the tips of your fingers from the keys. This place is a forum for creative criticism and positive reinforcement of others projects.

Just giving you a heads up before the Mods come down on you.

Damn, Alan will you stop inventing these things before me? :cool:

Awesome work man, truly. How big is the system inside the helmet anyways?

Double H, thanks for the kind words and compliment, the receiver is about the size of two AA batteries side by side. and the board is powered by a single 9v battery.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back