I Am Legend-- What is this object?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

mugatu

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Isn't that the gigantic dub step juicer that nearly destroyed Earth at the end of Man of Steel?

Wes R

Legendary Member
That is a very expensive juicer for something with no moving parts. It looks like a 1950s space race item.

NormanF

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I thought that was the one made from some metal that was toxic.

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

sycor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The reviews are pretty funny.

In addition to being visually stunning, this juicer is also a tremendous time saver. When guests see it in my kitchen, it saves me a lot of time that might otherwise be spent explaining that I am a gigantic, pretentious ******.
:lol