I am Legend Quarantine Zone Flyers

If only there was a way to scour the internet for information, perhaps using some kind of finding machine, or search engine. All we’d need to do is type information into it and it would come back with a googleplex of results! Now we just need to think of a catchy name…

I Am Legend Quarantine Artwork

Last edited by a moderator:
The even crazier thing is I actually thought of this before you amazing i know ....... and like you found was nothing that I was looking ....
But I was thinking of trying the paper prop section strange I know ....... Hopefully another fan like me actually trying to share information will appear in the future .

Look, I’m not trying to smack you down. I keep an eye on the paper props thread because I’m a professional designer and I like to help out where I can.

If you’ve already done the googling then share your research and contribute to the community you’ve joined. You’ll get a lot further when asking for help if you do some of the groundwork.

I apologise for being sharp, how about we start again? Since the link I posted was not what you were looking for, why don’t you tell us a little more specifically what you are looking for, perhaps illustrate the post with a few images? You could post some information about the project you’re working on, give us a bit of background. Oh, and maybe consider a quick post to introduce yourself in the New Members thread.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back