I always said Star Wars would be better if Vader were played by a little girl

Where doesn't Clint Howard pop up? lol. I'm going to get the kinnex version of xbox if i ever need to replace it but so far i haven't seen many games i'd like.

So.....you can kill people with the new Kinect? I don't get it...

The commercial was funny and the set construction was great but I could not have guessed what the hell it was about until they spelled it out in the end.

"I always said Star Wars would be better if Vader were played by a little girl "

Then you must love the prequels.

What? Yeah, like you weren't thinking it too.

So.....you can kill people with the new Kinect? I don't get it...

The commercial was funny and the set construction was great but I could not have guessed what the hell it was about until they spelled it out in the end.

Basically it lets you done jedi moves and such with your body apparently. It's xbox trying to one up the wii. Reminds me of the stuff they tried with the SNES and other systems where you wore sensors.

Actually my biggest fear is that someday the Original Trilogy will be recast and reshot in order to "make it fit better into the modern Star Wars mythology."

Mark my words...

:sleep

Vader always was a little girl; you just remember it wrong, and saw what you wanted to see not what was always intended.

Previews have been a little mediocre. The Jedi storyline stuff actually looks pretty boring, but I'm getting it so the kids can be a rancor and go on kinect-fueled rampages across Mos Eisley, and we can pod-race :)

The DVD on my original Xbox finally died and we bought the slim with kinect. Highly recommend the Kinect in general - it's a blast. Especially with a three and a six year old, I don't want them accidentally chucking either Wiimotes (what a stupid name) or the Move markers at the tv, and the Kinect does a great job of figuring out what it's looking at, and adjusting to either an adult or child. Gunstringer is terrific, sports are a great as a family, and fruit ninja is way too much fun for what a stupid concept it is.

Lucas always intended Vader to have been a young girl, but back then the technology wasn't available so he had to go with Prowse/Jones.

1h2w3m.jpg

Yep the Japanese already have this covered :D

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back