I always said Star Wars would be better if Vader were played by a little girl

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by phase pistol, Feb 16, 2012.

1. phase pistol

phase pistol Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

2. SciFiMuseum

SciFiMuseum Well-Known Member

Love the link thanks. Just checked out the other video for Kinect SW and I might have to get this now.

3. Lucien Kane

Lucien Kane Well-Known Member

lol that was pretty good... That girl delivered her lines really well.

Impressive... most impressive.

4. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

Where doesn't Clint Howard pop up? lol. I'm going to get the kinnex version of xbox if i ever need to replace it but so far i haven't seen many games i'd like.

5. Jedifyfe

Jedifyfe Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

So.....you can kill people with the new Kinect? I don't get it...

The commercial was funny and the set construction was great but I could not have guessed what the hell it was about until they spelled it out in the end.

6. clonesix

clonesix Sr Member

"I always said Star Wars would be better if Vader were played by a little girl "

Then you must love the prequels.

What? Yeah, like you weren't thinking it too.

7. Wes R

Wes R Legendary Member

Basically it lets you done jedi moves and such with your body apparently. It's xbox trying to one up the wii. Reminds me of the stuff they tried with the SNES and other systems where you wore sensors.

8. phase pistol

phase pistol Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Actually my biggest fear is that someday the Original Trilogy will be recast and reshot in order to "make it fit better into the modern Star Wars mythology."

Mark my words...

:sleep

9. NakedMoleRat

NakedMoleRat Sr Member

That's probably what Vader would have really done, you know, if it were "real!"

10. Timmythekid

Timmythekid Sr Member

Vader always was a little girl; you just remember it wrong, and saw what you wanted to see not what was always intended.

Previews have been a little mediocre. The Jedi storyline stuff actually looks pretty boring, but I'm getting it so the kids can be a rancor and go on kinect-fueled rampages across Mos Eisley, and we can pod-race :)

The DVD on my original Xbox finally died and we bought the slim with kinect. Highly recommend the Kinect in general - it's a blast. Especially with a three and a six year old, I don't want them accidentally chucking either Wiimotes (what a stupid name) or the Move markers at the tv, and the Kinect does a great job of figuring out what it's looking at, and adjusting to either an adult or child. Gunstringer is terrific, sports are a great as a family, and fruit ninja is way too much fun for what a stupid concept it is.

11. SmilingOtter

SmilingOtter Master Member

Lucas always intended Vader to have been a young girl, but back then the technology wasn't available so he had to go with Prowse/Jones.

12. MooCriket

MooCriket Master Member

Okay, that made me smile.

13. TomSpinaDesigns

TomSpinaDesigns Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

14. Krull

Krull Sr Member

[​IMG]

Yep the Japanese already have this covered :D