I almost peed my pants when.......(Comedies)

About two scenes per episode of Last Man Standing. Tim Allen is great.

Mystery Science Theater 300: The Movie when Exeter has Cal and Ruth in his office giving them a speech, one of the robots is singing something and someone else is making sniffing noises every time they show Cal or Ruth like the smell something. I had to watch that scene three times to hear what Exeter was saying.

Yet another, "how did I forget this one" moment....

Revenge of the Nerds!!!

"Swing Low, Sweet chariot......" cut to Lamar scratching the needle across the record to get the song off !!!! My god!!

When they start smoking that "Wonder Joint" and the dancing ensues...? Oh man, I cry every time!!

Classic!

Booger: "Big deal. Did you get in her pants?"
Gilbert: "She's not that kind of girl."
Booger: "Why? Does she have a pe...?" :lol

The scene where Lamar is running with that javelin Wormser built for him. :lol

When the Alpha -Betas burn down their house and they cue-up Talking Heads' Burning Down the House. Classic.

I can't believe they were attempting to remake this one. Thank god they dropped it.

I know this will seem tame compared to something from today, but one of the funniest scenes in any movie that I still refer to and chuckle at every time I think about it, is the paint scene from Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House. The contractor just cracks me up...and it's all so true that it's become a universal truth.

Here's a link if you've forgotten about this classic scene.
Mrs Blandings Chooses Paint Colors For House - YouTube

My favorite was the "Rimmer Experience" simulation that Kryton made for Lister.
"If you're in trouble he will save the day,
He's brave and he's fearless, come what may!
With-out him the mission would go a-stray!
He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer!"

Another one! Crying laughing and it still gets me every time I see it. That series was (is) incredible!

Another scene is when they find Rimmer on Rimmer World and he still has his stress balls but they're tiny marbles. :lol

Too many to count from Red Dwarf.

Has anyone seen the movie Eurotrip. There was so much in that movie that was pee your pants funny. Plus so many things going on in the backround.

chris

Has anyone seen the movie Eurotrip. There was so much in that movie that was pee your pants funny. Plus so many things going on in the backround.

chris

This isn't my car! I bought it a year or so ago when I saw it on sale at a store for close to what it would cost to rent. That movie is full of funny.

So is Super Troopers. Just after the syrup chugging contest when the local cops show up and an empty container comes flying out of nowhere and hits a cop in the face.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=TmZM3JOVc1k&desktop_uri=/watch?v=TmZM3JOVc1k&gl=US
Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch

40 Year Old Virgin

The waxing scene with ANDY. Oh my god....

WHen Andy is driving home with the drunk girl smashing into cars, makes me laugh each time. And then even after they crash, and she pukes in his mouth and says, "I'll still have sex with you if you want".....TOO funny

I had a little to drink prior to seeing the second Ace Ventura movie. I felt like I was gonna need oxygen MULTIPLE times during that film.

When he clawed his way out of that fake rhino, I almost passed out from laughter.

I was just about to post this same scene! I worked at a movie theater in high school and my best friend and I previewed the movie the night before. This is the only time that I can ever remember actually falling out of my chair and peeing my pants....yes, I actually peed seeing this the first time.

The whole of See no Evil hear no Evil is amazing for me, too many scenes to mention. Also although not a Film I LOVE Alan Partridge, in particular the "mentalist" episode.

Super Troopers - The whole. damned. movie.

Rat Race - The entire movie, but especially the scenes with Seth Green and Vince Vieluf.

The TV show Drawn Together (the uncensored version) still has me in stitches.

Tropic Thunder - Tom Cruise just had me cracking up. He looked like the unholy union of James Lipton and Robin Williams and was just so damned funny!

I know it wasn't the greatest movie but the scene in the new 3 Stooges when they were trying to start fish farm on the golf course had me laughing uncontrollably. That one just blind sided me. I am starting to laugh again just thinking about it. :lol

Eurotrip:

- "Mi scusi..."

- "This isn't where I parked my car..."

- "Scotty doesn't know..."

- "They really are the worst twins ever..."

- "FLUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!"

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back