I almost peed my pants when.......(Comedies)

another recent addition:

Your Higness

Thadeous: [while moving Stephen the lizard off the bed] Stephen, I'm going to put you in the corner *now* while I strum my filthies.
-------

When Thadeous defeats the Minotuar and keeps his "schween" as a trophy necklace!!!

---

I'm I the only one that liked this movie??:lol

Usually I can never pick a 'this is the best, worst, scariest' etc. but I can pick a funniest. Shatner coming out of that wall-mounted TV which is a closet in Airplane II is the single funniest thing I've ever seen in my life, even though much of the rest of that film isn't as great as faves such as Python, Allen, Brooks, Marx Bros etc. Second would probably be Laurel and Hardy taking about ten minutes of screen time getting into that bunk-bed on that train in... whatever it was - can't remember name of the film now...

How did I miss this? Fast Times at Ridgemont High. One of my all time favorites, and surly shaped my future as a youngster:

Stu Nahan: [Spicoli is dreaming that he's won a surfing competition] Hello everybody! I'm Stu Nahan, and I'd like you to meet this young man. His name, Jeff Spicoli. And Jeff, congratulations to you. Things looked kind of rough out there today.
Jeff Spicoli: Well, I'll tell you Stu, I did battle some humongous waves! But you know, just like I told the guy on ABC, "Danger is my business!"
Stu Nahan: You know, a lot of people expected maybe Mark "Cutback" Davis or Bob "Jungle Death" Gerrard would take the honors this year.
Jeff Spicoli: [laughs incredulously] Those guys are ****!
Stu Nahan: [oblivious] That's fantastic! Let me ask you a question. When you get out there, do you ever fear for your life?
Jeff Spicoli: Well Stu I'll tell you, surfing's not a sport, it's a way of life, it's no hobby. It's a way of looking at that wave and saying, "Hey bud, let's party!"
[focuses on Stu's sport coat]
Jeff Spicoli: Where'd you get this jacket?
Stu Nahan: [evasive] I got this from the network. Let me ask you a question. What's next for Jeff Spicoli?
Jeff Spicoli: Heading over to the Australian and Hawaiian internationals, and then me and Mick are going to wing on over to London and jam with the Stones!
[to the two girls next to him]
Jeff Spicoli: And you guys are invited too!

Tropic Thunder -

Near the end when the rest of the 'heros' attempt to save the others, and Robert's character poses as a farmer. That scene is perhaps the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I was waiting for someone to mention this, i watched it twice this week!

basically EVERY line that Robert has in the movie is hilarious

but i gotta admit, Tom Cruise still cracks me up

Most of the whole Red Dwarf series, but especially Duane Dibbley. I don't think I've laughed any harder in my whole life than when Cat turns into Dibbley. Priceless!

The inbetweeners tv and movie," clunge" what a word,extra's ,Patrick,stewart,Ross Kemp,kate Winslet,just taking the pee outta themselves,Krod mandoon,very British humour.

Better Off Dead - many, many scenes
Chasing Amy - "You ****ed up my cabbage patch!"
So I Married an Axe Murderer - "Heed!"
Van Wilder - numerous, but in particular the post-test meet-and-greet/trash can scene

Most of the whole Red Dwarf series, but especially Duane Dibbley. I don't think I've laughed any harder in my whole life than when Cat turns into Dibbley. Priceless!

My favorite was the "Rimmer Experience" simulation that Kryton made for Lister.
"If you're in trouble he will save the day,
He's brave and he's fearless, come what may!
With-out him the mission would go a-stray!
He's Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer!"

I was watching an episode of Family guy the other night, Peter got upset and hid in the closet. When Lois told him to come out he said "No, I don't deserve no better than to live with the shoes!" For some reason that started me on a giggle fest that lasted the rest of the show..I really don't know why, maybe because I was just exhausted, but I haven't laughed that long and hard in a long while.

Deal of the Century - when Gregory Hines gives the Mexican a "touch up" on his flame job

Murder by Death the whole dang thing

Up in Smoke - when the chick snorts ajax

Still Smoking - when chong is being yelled at by the uptight neighbor and when they blow themselves. Up in the t-bird.

The Man with Two Brains - again the whole thing

Stuck in what I think is an otherwise pretty bad movie, LAND OF THE LOST, is a scene which always makes me laugh. Will Ferrell pours T-Rex urine all over himself and it stings his eyes and he decides a second dousing might make it better. "Owwwww. It's worse... much much worse..."

Too many to list. Three off the top of my head:
Borat - The whole movie.
Anchorman - the whole movie.
Bridesmaids - the end credits scene with the Big Bear Sandwich. "Who's a hungry bear..." :lol

"Mr. Bean's Holiday" - I find the whole movie funny, but it's the only movie I've seen where I cry from laughter every time I watch it, and I've probably seen it about 8 times. The scene; When Mr. Bean is waiting on the side of the road for the guy on the incredibly crappy MoPed to finally show up. It takes forever, and then Mr. Bean tries to steal it from him. Kills me.

Yet another, "how did I forget this one" moment....

Revenge of the Nerds!!!

"Swing Low, Sweet chariot......" cut to Lamar scratching the needle across the record to get the song off !!!! My god!!

When they start smoking that "Wonder Joint" and the dancing ensues...? Oh man, I cry every time!!

Too many to mention, but Eddie Murphy 'moments' in general.

That of course includes even just his voice in animated movies. I'd say especially those moments in animated movies actually :lol (Donkey & Mushu had me in tears :lol)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back