I almost peed my pants when.......(Comedies)

"Team America". The beginning, the middle...the whole damn thing!

Seriously, I have NEVER laughed so hard in my life as I did over "TA".

"I promise I'll never die"

And to tie in with the Parker/Stone theme, South Park: Bigger, Stronger, and Uncut was two hours of laughs as well.

Also love Vacation, "Roll em up!" after gunshots in St. Louis.

Finally, Tommy Boy when Farley describes the pain in his face..."Not here, or even here so much. Right here...."

Animal House- I first saw it when I was ten (on tv- severely edited) so things that made me laugh until I cried were the horse having a heart attack, and the scene of Bluto slipping on the ground (silly but I was ten after all).

Several parts of the first Police Academy movie. Too many to name them all, however "Mr Sound Effects" Larvell Jones having his bic razor go nuts, and Tackleberry's turn at the shotgun evaluation stand out the most.

Police Academy - YouTube

Recently (last few years) Reno 911 the movie had me tearing up I was laughing so hard! Can't really mention the bits as they are waaaaay too NSFW. :lol

Kevin

Star Wars Christmas Special. best unintentional comedy ever, right up the with "The Room"

pretty much any episode of south park too. im addicted to that show

not a day goes by that we don't quote from young frankenstein, blazing saddles or national lampoon's christmas vacation.

You *know* a movie is funny when you need to watch it multiple times to get everything you missed because you were laughing so hard the time before.

puttin on the riittzzz!

Last edited:
Harold and Kumar goto White Castle

Kumar: (Naked - trimming his pubuc area)
Harold: Dude, what the hell are you doing? I trim my nose hairs with those.
Kumar: Dude, i've been trimming my ass hair for weeks with these...

EUROTRIP

Madame Vandersexxx: [Screams] On, on, VANDERSEXXX!
[the sexy ladies leave while the room is transformed into a BDSM lair and Madame is revealed as a domanitrix]
Madame Vandersexxx: Hans, Gruber!
[Hans and Gruber, Madame's goons, step into the room]
Cooper: [nervously] Hi. So, are the girls coming back?
Madame Vandersexxx: Administer the testicle clamps!
Cooper: [grows fearful; Cooper's jeans are ripped off] Huh? What? Hey!
[the boys prepare to torture Cooper as Madame smiles and watches]
Cooper: [panics as he pulls out the paper with the "safe word", but mispronounces it] Safe word! What is that? That's not a word! That's a - "Fluggen-kliggin-kien"?

That scene in Platoon when they raid the village.

The Deer Hunter when they play Russian Roulette.

kidding.

Innerspace - When Tuck latches that clamp on the back of Martin Short's eye and he screams in the doctor's office.

Nightshift - When Billy Blaze is trying to convince Henry Winkler they got the Mayor by the balls and they fight it out in his office.

Cannonball Run - when Dom introduces Burt to the Doctor he found.

Cannonball Run -
DOM DELOUISE - Nice car, father.
Dean Martin - **** You A**h***

All of the bloopers at the end of the early Burt Reynolds movies
Cannonball Run 1 and 2 Outtakes - YouTube

Tropic Thunder -

Near the end when the rest of the 'heros' attempt to save the others, and Robert's character poses as a farmer. That scene is perhaps the funniest thing I have ever seen.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back