" I ain't got time to Bleed!"

streetjudge34

Just finished this guy up. Hope you guys like it. 2 down, one more to go... Dutch next.

9c4e860a.jpg

ec25fdb3.jpg

d5887113.jpg

352b3e49.jpg

d9ad2fb5.jpg

a5538b29.jpg

fd8741e0.jpg

01b3afaa.jpg

6dd7bcf8.jpg

all my 12 inch gi joes look like **** now THANKS !!!

good job again man,....they're coming along AWESOME,....
say dutch is next ??.......rad ....can't wait buddy :rolleyes:

Looks very cool. The detail on the camo is very nice. What happened to the rest of the team? I remember Rocco coming out with these three, and then I think there was some sort of a disagreement with someone, and the project was scrapped. I would at least like to see Billy and Mac.

On a side note, I vacationed in Mismaloya, Mexico a few years ago, and while I was there I was able to visit what is left of the Predator movie set (El Set). It was very cool to stand in that large round hut where the large fire fight with the guerrillas took place. It was shockingly hot and humid, and I can't imagine how KPH was able to make it in that suit.

Jason

For sure, man. You should get that Narin P1 to go along with these awesome kits. Would definitely make a cool dio.

I want the Narin piece so bad, but it's sold out. He only has the Encounter diorama available and unfortunately, I can't afford it right now.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back