Hybrid predator

Elderpred13

March_7__2010_301.JPG

March_7__2010_300.JPG

March_7__2010_297.JPG

Hello hunters,
I put this together for an up coming convention. I made the armor, the muscle suit, and the cannon. The Wolf bio, hands, and feet are Snyders. The dreads are Bambooies. Real lasers in the bio. Still have to set the netting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice suit! Loving the Bio.
Whats the mask though?
I thought a mini gun would be different, call it a miniature "old painless". The under is a P-2 by Seahunter. I painted the Wolf with black Plasti-dip, and rubbed it down with Rub-N-Buff. Then clear coated it. I did the rest, hands, feet, etc. with acrylics, and coated them with Perma wet. Thanks for the kind comments. Now it's on to my next project, a screen accurate Celtic with sintra, and latex armor for New York comicon in October.

I thought a mini gun would be different, call it a miniature "old painless". The under is a P-2 by Seahunter. I painted the Wolf with black Plasti-dip, and rubbed it down with Rub-N-Buff. Then clear coated it. I did the rest, hands, feet, etc. with acrylics, and coated them with Perma wet. Thanks for the kind comments. Now it's on to my next project, a screen accurate Celtic with sintra, and latex armor for New York comicon in October. :p

Hey you can't go wrong with a minigun That is a nice suit. Hopefully we will see a bunch of us Lair members at the Con. There are two on the same weekend I believe and I'm not sure what one to go to. I posted a thread for NY area members if you wanna give me a shout. Best of luck with the new build! ;)

Your shoulder cannon is very unique =D Nice twist to your design. Oh and Im digging your shoulder bells too. Great job!

all around this suit and it's detail is kickass.

i dig the fact that all his armor and his look in general is tied together and it looks functional

Thanks for al of the postive comments. I wanted to do something a bit different before starting my Celtic. I am also working on an Iron Man suit for New York Comicon, I will post it when it is complete. I may be selling the chest armor, with cannon, thigh armor, and shins, not sure yet.

Hello,

Nice suit.That is a pretty wicked shoulder cannon,nice idea.Also love the wrist gauntlets.May I ask what they are made of,and about how thick and length?

Thanks Daren

Hello,

Nice suit.That is a pretty wicked shoulder cannon,nice idea.Also love the wrist gauntlets.May I ask what they are made of,and about how thick and length?

Thanks Daren

Daren,
The countdown gaunt is made from resin, and sintra. The arm section is a Snyder AVP, and I made the countdown from sintra. The blade gaunt is latex, and sintra. The latex part is Monsterroom, very nice. The length is 91/2", and they are about 6MM thick. Hope this helps.

Now that's a bold move that payed off greatly...putting a Wolf bio and mask on a custome AVP armor. It looks great. It's very inspirational to see someone take this direction too. It's nice to know that there is another Pred close to PA....I don't feel so "alone" now.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back