Hybrid P2 Suit

KingViper

Hello all. Bryan here hailing from Ohio! Thought I would post some photos of my 99% completed Hybrid suit. A lot of inspiration from Predator 2. Thanks for looking!1
Again, hope you guys and gals like it!

Take care,

Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome P2 suit, Bryan. Uncanny that another Veteran member here in Ireland (also named Bryan) has a P2 suit. Yours is looking excellent, Can't wait to see you armor it up & try it on.

Best luck & welcome to the Lair. - Be sure to formally introduce yourself in the General Discussion section.

Hey thanks guys! Glad you like it. He has been a true labor of love and look forward to making an Elder and Brother Boar!

I just introduced myself! Sorry got excited to post my pics!

Take Care,

Bryan

What's up "KingViper" and welcome to the "Lair". Your suit looks great! ;) :D :popcorn: I'm "Knight_Viper09". You wanna know another funny fact, I'm also having a P2 suit being made as we speak. Small world and your name is similar too LOL. If you haven't seen the other Bryan's suit, it's a must see for real. He has a Wolf and a new P2. Best so far on the "Lair". I'm more of Jr. P2 cause Bryan is about 7'2" in his. Check him out in the "Complete Suit" section. This year is the year for P2 and welcome again man.

I have a couple to choose from, either the P2 or Boar.....I think it will more thank likely be the boar though.

Thanks again!

Bryan

Wow! King viper, what more can I say that hasn’t already been said!?! Your suit is amazing!!! I’m definitely digging it. And that’s one hell of a paint job too, that was the first thing that caught my eye.
~Estelle

It really reminds me of those deep space telescope pictures. When I look at the legs, I keep seeing solar flares (I may just need sleep, LOL)...

At any rate, I keep coming back to this thread to check out those paintups. Really inspirational...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back