HUSH Batman WIP

Graphic Jordan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys,

Been piecing this together for awhile.

Please note final look will have a black cape, black cowl and a dye-sublimated suit, all of which are in the works, and will arrive this week. ;)

The bracers are Bat Texan with my urethane HUSH fins adhered, belt made by me, including buckle.

Temp undersuit is Morph suit with pleather HUSH bat, dye-sub being sewn right now and will be revealed soon.

Cape is a Chaos, aka Bob cape, he's sewing my black this week, new pics then.

And cowl is a Reevz... I'll either use a black version of the same one, or my Code of Knight cowl, or my Bat Texan... not sure yet.

Anyways.. here are some pics. :)

hush1.jpg

hush2.jpg

hush3.jpg

hush4.jpg

hush5.jpg

hush6.jpg

hush7.jpg

Thanks guys. Belt is hand made. Pouches were cut from faux leather, then assemble, snaps added, etc... strung on a base belt. Buckle was 3D modeled by me, then printed, refined, molded and cast in resin, then painted, aged, etc.

Thanks... but as I wrote in first posts and several afterwards... the mask and cape are going to be black, the blue cape and mask.. were just borrowed from my Blue/Gray Dick Grayson Batman suit as stand ins so I could suit up and get an idea.

I love that you're wearing the cape over the bottom edge of the cowl. I wish more Bat costumers would do that. I'm so tired of seeing the cowl over the cape.

Suit looks great.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back