Huntress mouth?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hunterofthedark

I have seen many sculpts with open and closed mouths, When they sculpt with an open mouth, what do you use to make it open and close when you wear it?? :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Andre de Jong

That is the choise when you build a pred suit.

@ some closed mouth mask you can put a BIO (helmet) over it.
Some like a openmouth mask.

Billy Ho

If you look through this site enough eventually you'll come across a couple different concepts some people have proposed or used, you could also do a search on YouTube and see some of the animatronics others have used, I think it's all personal preference.

The little bit of digging on this subject I've done has led me down a road letting me know I don't have the patience or talent to build something to get the moving mandibles, but I'd love to incorporate that when/if I can.

Hunterofthedark

If you look through this site enough eventually you'll come across a couple different concepts some people have proposed or used, you could also do a search on YouTube and see some of the animatronics others have used, I think it's all personal preference.

The little bit of digging on this subject I've done has led me down a road letting me know I don't have the patience or talent to build something to get the moving mandibles, but I'd love to incorporate that when/if I can.