Huntorian (mask) Dimensions

T8001

hey
My First Post here on The Hunter's Lair

I'v been studying up on the tutorials on the board for a while,
I'v been planning out my own bio mask , using the tutorials and help on these boards , i have all the materials (clay, resin silicone caulk, modrock, etc) and have planned out my bio.

The only problem (so far) is that i dont have a huntorian mask to get dimensions from.
I could just roughly guess them but i was hoping i could maybe use the bio later if i ever buy one.

This is stalling my whole project as i cant make the base to sculpt over without these
any helps appreciated.

i'l be documenting the whole project and will post pics when i get this stage done =)

bioscale.jpg

bioscale.jpg

Hello to All, I am new so if this post is a little off I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

However I too am creating a costume, for two reasons or even three maybe if you count two of them separate from my reasoning. Number one is that I go to Conventions dressed as Jack Sparrow since 2004 I have improved more and more each year on the costume and it has been very fun but I am getting a bit tired of it. I love Predator and I have wanted to make a costume for a while, and adult Predator costumes just well I won't wear that heheh.

My second reason is my cousin and I wish to do a pretty interesting cross over between two movies involving the Predator. Long story short I being the writer told him I'd make the costume for myself since I wanted one for the conventions I go to anyway. That's one way I was able to talk him into doing this with me.

The final question I have here is I also was going to start with the bio mask, however I want to do the face under it so would these dimensions have to be changed? Also what would they be from the side? Since it has a very 3 dimensional look to it. If anyone could help out with those dimensions that wouldd be great! Thank you! Once again if my post was in the wrong spot I am truly sorry. Take care!

I have to point out anyone making a bio that big , although film accurate will look like a teletubbie. unless of course your 7ft odd

Yeah i have decided it best to make it more human sized and just use a lot of reference pics to get a good size and shape , its my first attempt at a bio so maybe i shouldnt be so ambitious.

Thanks for the responses i shall start my project tommorow

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back