Huntorial Requests?

Um yes I would like a huntorial on how I get to end up with the job of doing body paints on exotic "entertainers" every night

Seriously though how about one one molding the bio or anything else for that matter. I'm really not clear on how there ends up being a second half of a mold when a bio is sculpted. I have not seen anything that explains that.

I second that. It would be cool to see the process of molding and casting a Bio. Only Paul, Uratz and a couple others have done that and its very informative.

I don't think I have seen a huntorial on any P2 armor like Knee gaurds/shin armor, or the thigh armor for the P2 disc that holds it. That would be very helpful

Um yes I would like a huntorial on how I get to end up with the job of doing body paints on exotic "entertainers" every night

Seriously though how about one one molding the bio or anything else for that matter. I'm really not clear on how there ends up being a second half of a mold when a bio is sculpted. I have not seen anything that explains that.

screw bios.
I think this is a far better idea.. It has to be pic heavy though... specially of the end result.

Hello,

I third that,it would be cool to see a bio build-up from scratch,I too would like to make my own one.Please include materials used and amounts.

Thanks ,Daren

Alrighty then...I have something on my workbench right now, but that should be done in a day or two. When it is, I will get on the P1, and make it as comprehensive as I can.

Toxic is finishing up sculpting his new bio now, so we will record the prepping and molding process. It is a funky design too, gonna be a pain to mold. But you will get all of the tricks

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back