Hunters Lair Vid

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predator666

Yeah seen that before a long time ago. Nice how it shows all the different suits and their proud owners/creators.

yautja57

I am not with my freres and sisters and nevertheless my photo is sent??
I am sad, why I am not with you?

greyback

I am not with my freres and sisters and nevertheless my photo is sent??
I am sad, why I am not with you?
Hey Yautja57 and others,
This is a old vid from almost 2 years ago and alot of the newer members, like you, are not in it.
This is NOT the Stan Winston tribute video for which you send your photo. I have included everyone who send in their photo.

The Stan Winston Video video has been finished for several months now. The decision was made to keep it offline until it was presented to the Winston family. I have no new information about when this will happen...
It's taking longer than I anticipated, I really want to share the Winston video with everyone so you can all see your contributions weren't in vain.

Hopefully I will get approval to post it soon....

chewy0987

NIiiiice Vid........The sound track is awesome does any one know where it comes from and can i get hold of a copy of it