Hunterial---"topknot's" Feet With Lifts From Start To Finish.

i would love to see a 8 foot predator in person that would be awesome............and scary.......and menacing...well you get the idea :)

Hey carss66, sorry it took so long to reply. Walking is really easy. As it worked out the end of the wood is right at the ball of the pred foot so at least when you walk the foot bends in the right place.

great tutorial! makes me want to go sculpt somthing. the more i read here the more i think im gonna try my hand at some things. i have a background in pattern and moldmaking, its the sculpting im gonna need alot of practice at!

When I was first looking at joining the Lair this was the first Tutorial I saw, and I keep visiting it because I'm a 5'7" and the idea that I could add enough height to make myself 6'0'' at least is something I've dreamed of forever. This is one of the coolest things I've ever seen, but I'm anxious to see WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO POST YOURSELF WEARING THE FULL SUIT. If you already have I'd appreciate a link man, this is so fricken awesome.

Hey Brandon, I appreciate the comments. I am still working on the suit. I have so much always going on in my life it is a slow process. If you look around on here you will find the functioning "Topknot" gauntlet and I think the animatronic face for Topknot. I'm right in the middle of a very cool fully fuctional autimated spear. Someday I will have the whole thing completed.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back