Hunter of the Dark's Art /UPDATES/

Hunterofthedark

Hi guys!
You have probably heard about my Diamond predator, Ea'kath. She is called "Diamond predator" because of her mark on her head and Bio mask.

Ok so heres the art of my predator
Ea_kath_armoured.jpeg

Ea_kath_Posing.jpeg

Ea_kath_Posing__back_.jpeg

Ok most of the pics have her head side ways, because every time I draw with out it, well, It stuffs up, eyes are too big XD.
Ok here is her armour and shoulder cannon designs

Ea_kath_armour.jpeg

Ea_kath_s_shoulder_cannon.jpeg

Thanks for looking, and what do you think of these drawings?
please leave a reply on this,
Incase you dont know Ea'kath, here is her story:
Ea'kath is a mixed breed of the "Classic" and the P2 predator, She still has the head and crown of the "Classic" predator but follows the skin patten of a P2 predator. She is the most rarest of her kind with a special gift, she can talk to Xenomorph, once when she was near a facehugger, she talked in the strange language making the facehugger start to burn and jump away. (Strange huh? :p)

She is a poor type of Yautja, collecting weapons from dead, and make them her own :D . She collected her blade from her fathers body and used it as luck, sort of like a charm to help her, She also stole a computer (The bomb device) and straped it to her arm.

Ok be on the look out for more pics! and ;) for looking! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Updates!

Ok I got some more Pics,

First I would like to show the reference to my costume, still need some help with the skin patterns and colours.

Ea_kath_in_a_tree.jpg

Now here are the PICS,

Ea_kath_on_a_hunt.jpg

Heres Ea'kath in the tree watching the moon,

Ea_kath_Plans.jpg

And heres Ea'kath on a hunt,

Updates 3/8/11,
Ea_kath_in_a_tree__Coloured_.jpg

Coloured version of Ea'kath in the tree,
And heres another coloured version of her on her hunt

Ea_kath_on_a_hunt__Coloured_.jpg

5/8/11
NEW_Ea_kath.jpg

The New Armour design of Ea'kath, she has sharp points, like a dog collar, she trys to use it as a cool design, but it sometimes gets stuck in a tree XD.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work on the armor parts! ;)
I like the head/face of the last picture, reminds me of the Berserkers forehead mixed with "normal" predator mandibles.

Cool drawings! I like the fact that you have a story to go with your predator, and it is a really interestng one too
Do you know what material you are gonna use for the armour/weapons yet?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back