Hunter-Hunted's Avp Complete Wip - More Halloween Hunt Pictures Added

Double H

Sr Member
Hello fellow hunters and huntress',

Its been along time coming and just in the nick of time before Halloween, but I have finally finished my AVP suit up. It took three - fours to make, a whole lotta blood, sweat and tears (the whole enchilada) not to mention the sheer amount of primer, paint and corrections to almost near disaster.

The picture quality isn't that great and the suit may look a lil distorted as the body was mounted on three boxes, mask on a manikin head and the legs on two poles. All of which was pad out with newspaper and plastic bags to give it more shape.

Anyway, here it is....

Shot of my modified 3/4 mask

8724-original-predator-3-4-mask-modified-into-full-head-piece-complete-dread-locks.jpg

Half torso shot - legs were in construction lol

8725-top-half-my-avp-predator-costume-bio-chest-armour-shoulder-bells-bicep-armour-arm-gauntlets.jpg

Half torso side shot - with caster

8726-another-view-top-half.jpg

Full body shot without bio

8735-full-pred-no-bio.jpg

Full body with Bio - Right side

8736-full-suit-bio.jpg

Full body shot with bio - Left side

8738-side-shot-predator.jpg

And another couple of random shots

8723-predator-p1-bio-fitted-wth-working-red-led-laser-system-air-hose.jpg

8737-side-suit-up.jpg

Let me know what you guys think, hopefully I can get a few shots up after Halloween of me wearing it.

Thanks for reading

Double H

Ah, that looks really awesome, man, you must come to the Expo at Excel next year and LFCC etc so some serious freaking out of people can be done.

And I have this weird urge to tug at your dreads, they're saying 'pull me' because they're so thick :p

Lovely work, my friend. Get pics of you wearing it!

looks tight bro, what did you use for your skins? was it a mr incredile suit?

Thanks bud, it was a rambo suit - took ages to get that thing sorted!! lol I also used a pair of skin coloured leggings and added the muscles to the inside using 1" thick furniture foam.

Ah, that looks really awesome, man, you must come to the Expo at Excel next year and LFCC etc so some serious freaking out of people can be done.

And I have this weird urge to tug at your dreads, they're saying 'pull me' because they're so thick :p

Lovely work, my friend. Get pics of you wearing it!

Yeah the Expo at the Excel etc sounds awesome, my suit will be going under modification next year - changing a few things, making it better overall etc. Or I may just make a new version of pred completely and do P1 or something like that lol

Thanks, yeah will be getting pictures of the suit on soon - hopefully at the weekend if not monday - tuesday

Hello fellow hunters,

Took the pred out last night and invaded the Festival Leisure Park in Basildon, Essex. First hunt for me, turned out brilliantly. No costume malfunctions though repair kit was at hand, which was great and it held up against being thumped and bashed by lil kids and big kids even adults. Got stopped by everyone for pictures as soon as the costume was fully, even the security guards and staff from the surrounding restaurants wanted pictures. I scared so many kids I lost count (that was awesome I have to say), even scared some of the hosts who where dress up which was great too. Anyway, as promised here are some pictures from last nights hunt...

8882-pred-pumpkin.jpg

8883-what-you.jpg

8886-roaarrrr.jpg

8887-undermask.jpg

There are more pictures but they are on another camera so have to wait till I can get hold of them.

Thanks for viewing

Double H

Looks great man. Glad you had fun on your first hunt. Its a blasty blast eh? I feel like a superstar in mine. LOL!!!! Now you have almost a year to re-vamp,upgrade and repair. :) Looking good boss.

Looks great man. Glad you had fun on your first hunt. Its a blasty blast eh? I feel like a superstar in mine. LOL!!!! Now you have almost a year to re-vamp,upgrade and repair. :) Looking good boss.

Yeah, i felt untouchable in mine and the icon lol I loved every moment of that hunt

I was thinking of revamping my chest armour, backpack, canon and arm, and the gauntlets. Was thinking of reinforcing the rest of it with resin and fiberglass but wasn't sure if that would work on foamies. After that, I was going to use car body filler to remove imperfections i.e. glue lines etc and add in other details i.e. battle damage etc

Also, looking into sculpting my own mask - in the middle of gathering as much info as possible. The suit will also be ungraded into Mr I latex suit i think. On with the duck tape dummy.

Thanks for the great feedback my friend

Looks awesome, man! I assume the little girl is your daughter? She looks adorable, and she has the coolest daddy around.

Like I said hope you can get to some conventions with this next year, it would be awesome to see it close up.

Looks awesome, man! I assume the little girl is your daughter? She looks adorable, and she has the coolest daddy around.

Like I said hope you can get to some conventions with this next year, it would be awesome to see it close up.

Thanks, yes that is my daughter lol this was her first trick or treating Halloween - she had fun.

Got a few changes to make to the suit - reinforcement and improvements etc and then should be good to go. You will have to let me know about some of the conventions.

Cheers

great job with the suit. bet u had an awesome time on halloween!!
Yeah had a great time, Halloween was awesome. Thanks man. Hope yours was great too.

Great job on the pred suit, bet you had a lot of people that wanted to take pictures with you.

Thanks, yeah was stopped for pics the minute the suit was fully on. People were driving by taking pictures which was actually quite funny, they were driving fast and then saw me and slowed down to grab a snap. Over the night I was stopped thousands of times by multiple people at a time. I was asked if I was part of the event and people were shocked when I said that I only brought my daughter to trick or treat lol

Thanks again for you great compliments

Did so tracking down and nagging but finally got some more pictures for you all. I have video's but i can't upload them at the mo.

Enjoy

8998-008.jpg

8997-007.jpg

8996-003.jpg

8995-watch-out.jpg

8993-predator.jpg

8999-heeeeeeeres-pred.jpg

Thanks guys and gals

Double H

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back