Hunter Blade from Bungie´s Destiny

TonyEvil70

Hi, a while ago i finished my build of the Hunter Blade from Bungie´s upcoming game Destiny. The HunterKnife from Destiny 032.JPG
I started out with an reference pic i downloaded at Bungie´s home pageBungie to use as a template.bla.2014 Hunter Gaurdian Melee Knife, Destiny 046.JPG Wich i then traced to a piece of sintra 5mm. Then used my scrollsaw to cut it out, i glued together 2 pieces of those to get some more thickness to it!
I used something called plastic padding called Bondo in the US i Think!? bla.2014 Hunter Gaurdian Melee Knife, Destiny 051.JPGbla.2014 Hunter Gaurdian Melee Knife, Destiny 054.JPGprops fromTW Props 002.JPGBilder ifrån workshopen Falcon M37 036.JPG
Then it was time for molding!blandat från workshoppen 021.JPG

And the final piece casted in resin:blandat från workshoppen 021.JPGThe HunterKnife from Destiny 007.JPGThe HunterKnife from Destiny 027.JPGThe HunterKnife from Destiny 009.JPGThe HunterKnife from Destiny 037.JPG

Attachments

• blandat från workshoppen 019.JPG
    blandat från workshoppen 019.JPG
    465.5 KB · Views: 208
This is so very nice indeed. I cannot wait to start making Destiny goodies. The weapons just look so awesome. Well done :)

This is awesome!! Have you posted this on the Bungie.net forums? Such craftsmanship would be a welcome relief from the constant complaining about the Playstation exclusives. Anyhow, well done! Great piece of work.

Hi there here in sweden its just called Poyurethane harts 078 i don´t now if that means something to you, it´s not like smooth on anyway but Close enough i Think! Thanks for likeing my stuff!:)

Hi thanks for your kind Words about my stuff really appreciate it, the guy who runs the Bungie.net page saw my Hunter blade(Moded version because the cast didnt came out as planned, so insteed of throwing it away i just modyfied it abit ;)) on my Deviantart page and posted it there under Fanart!

That looks perfect!
I'm making my own. What is the size you made yours? Like what is the length, blade tip to end of hilt?

Hi pharon66! Thanks for the comments on my hunterblade, it´s about 41cm long, since i didn´t find any info on the blads specifics (sorry about the Spelling)
i estimeted it from seeing a Guardian holding it in a screenshot on Destinys homepage!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi The Schlitzie! Send me an email on that topic: wiweson@gmail.com thx

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back