Human Yautja

Xamd

The character I created for my predator alias is infact a human woman. There are two reasons behind this, one I can't wear a latex or virtually any full body suit or mask (so thats me in trouble already) and two I thought it would be interesting. But does that still quallify as a predator? I'll hopefully post some art work of her later and a brief synopsis of her story and how she joined a clan, but I would really like some ideas and suggestions for her look. So far she is covered in scars and has a metal pinky (lost via a challenge) has normal hair but has predator deads as well (not many) and has had yautja blood introduced into her system thus changing her sences, eyes and teeth (so far). Any and all feedback and ideas would be awesome.

Thanks

X'amd ~ The lost Memories

See Machiko in the AVP comics. no reason a human can't be invited to join the Preds, if they prove themselves worthy.

Thats what I was thinking. Well she kills a queen and subsiquently saves the son of a clan leader. She was also used for experimentation on earth by using her as a host for the xenomorphs which they cut out before they break out. She has hosted eight xeno's and is left with a large scar on her chest due to this. Naturally the yautja don't take well to humans using other humans as though they are expendable and find her honerable, esspecially since she see's yautja as a superior and more civilised species than humans.

Yeah if you look at Machiko Noguchi, as well as Caryn Delacroix its shown that as said before, proven yourself worthy you are able to join the clan. I think
killing a Queen pretty much proves that your very honorable as well as strong. So you are off to a great start. Also no worries, I'm working on a Human Huntress myself
named Akisha =D Its a little more common here then a lot of people think ^^

Yeah if you look at Machiko Noguchi, as well as Caryn Delacroix its shown that as said before, proven yourself worthy you are able to join the clan. I think
killing a Queen pretty much proves that your very honorable as well as strong. So you are off to a great start. Also no worries, I'm working on a Human Huntress myself
named Akisha =D Its a little more common here then a lot of people think ^^

Well it's sheer rage that helps her kill the queen, also she hosted the queen so it never really attacked her or had any intentions of harming her. I really like the idea of a human huntress since its a more of a challenge to the character to be accepted by the whole clan. You can build on it pretty easily. Mines is called X'amd since that was her code name in the facility where they were breeding xeno's. She blocks out her past since its rather horrific and hates humanity since they have been nothing but cruel and used her. Thus X'amd the lost memories. Right now i'm designing a bio or two. Will post them up asap. They are designed for humans so they are smaller and more intricate since they are for females. Once they are up feel free to take a design or two.

Loving the effort put into the back story. But wouldnt it be slightly dishonourable to kill something that wouldnt attack you? The way it reads is that X'amd hosted the queen so it had a kind of "hive" type mind or some connection so it would not attack? Anyway......... I dont know its your backstory so enjoy and keep up the good work. Check out the huntorials for making some really good armour from foam, cheap, cheefrul and looks great. It would be good to see a human suited up along side us UK preds at an event

Loving the effort put into the back story. But wouldnt it be slightly dishonourable to kill something that wouldnt attack you? The way it reads is that X'amd hosted the queen so it had a kind of "hive" type mind or some connection so it would not attack? Anyway......... I dont know its your backstory so enjoy and keep up the good work. Check out the huntorials for making some really good armour from foam, cheap, cheefrul and looks great. It would be good to see a human suited up along side us UK preds at an event

The reason the queen won't attack is that she recognises the scent and the fact that they share the same dna to an extent since the queen lived off of her. Also it more of a curiosity as to why they smell the same, like a baby seeing it mother for the first time, there is a confusion but an understanding. The facility that started the experement realised this and hoped to create xeno's that were controled by their human host through scent and maternal instincs. Having the queen under control would be a great weapon. As for X'amd killing the queen, she does it to save the yautja, who are the ones who save her from the facility. She beleves she owes them and they are the only ones to have shown kindness to her in a long time. She is also mental and grieves when she kills the queen. She's a bit messed up at the start, with good reason but the yautja show her how to live, essentially and becomes one of them.

Well hopefully she finds her inner peace, becuase shes one troubled character Any backstory on how she gets trained after being accepted by the Predators?

Well hopefully she finds her inner peace, becuase shes one troubled character Any backstory on how she gets trained after being accepted by the Predators?

Well after being accepted she has a bit of a nervous breakdown since she remembers her past in which her father, who ran the facility she was in, killed her mother infront of her when she was six, locker her up repeatedly beat and raped her (predators do not take well to that at all) messed with her head and made her crazy. When this comes to light they refuse to let her fight or hunt until they are confident she is in perfect physical and mental health. The matriarch decided that she will train her since she councils the females she beleves she must take care of her. Firsty the matriarch makes her face every bad thing in her life one day at a time and helps her let go of the past and not live in fear or in anger. Once her mind is cleansed they begin physical trianing. Due to her fathers experementation on her, her bone structure is stronger than the anverage human, has a excedinly high pain tolerance and doens't exhaust easily. However her downfalls are that her body addapts to everything put in her body, including painkillers which quickly become ineffective to her but this saves her life when the yautja blood is introduced to her system. At first her body reacts badly, her brain swelling, temperature increasing to fever levels and difficulty to breath, but her body addapts to the blood making parts of her change to that of the yautja or similar. Still need to finishe the full story but so far she pretty though out.

Certainly sounds like one tough cookie. What hasnt killed her has only made her stronger?

Exactly. Although at first she blocks it out her mind so it doesn't make her stronger for a while. But you would just block it it out rather than face years worth of hell. Its the way humans are. I'll hopefully have her full story and some pics up within the week. Mainly just editing photos of myself but some concept work will be up too.

I'm really liking the concept of this character. Can't wait to see it develop into something. Just want to make sure I am reading correctly, your planning to make this into a costume correct?

I'm really liking the concept of this character. Can't wait to see it develop into something. Just want to make sure I am reading correctly, your planning to make this into a costume correct?

Indeed I do. Her armour and mask will be rather unique and she will be covered in scars. Here is a quick bit of photoshop on what intend to look like.

Snapshot_20090903.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds pretty fricking cool to me. loving your photos too. are you going to keep that clan symbol or think up your own? the one i put on the belly armour of my Breacher pic is actually a stylised "SW", in honour of Stan Winston.

Creating those scars yourself should be a pretty easy project. Good luck on the costume. Also if you plan to buy a bio that is sized for a human you would want to check out http://www.mysteria.co.uk/ if you have not already. Good luck again

-Jeff

sounds pretty fricking cool to me. loving your photos too. are you going to keep that clan symbol or think up your own? the one i put on the belly armour of my Breacher pic is actually a stylised "SW", in honour of Stan Winston.

Thank you. I'll hopefully have more pictures up soon. I'm going to use one of the clan sybols from the legacy of Kain series but i'm not sure which one. This is what they look like.
Untitled.jpg

I removed Kains and Raziels since they are to iconic. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Creating those scars yourself should be a pretty easy project. Good luck on the costume. Also if you plan to buy a bio that is sized for a human you would want to check out http://www.mysteria.co.uk/ if you have not already. Good luck again

-Jeff

Thank you very much for you help. The scars are easy enough but I want to do a burn scar from the xeno's blood all down my left arm. Should I make it look like a conventional burn scar or make it look extra nasty?

Hey...just wanted to through in my 2 cents. as far as the Clan symbol goes I like the ones at the top & at the bottom.

I am actually going to be getting a tattoo of my own Clan's symbol on my shoulder blade, mine is going to look like it was burned in with Xeno blood. thats how I would go with yours, but again thats only my opinion.

Also I really love the concept of your Huntress am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for her armor.

Hey...just wanted to through in my 2 cents. as far as the Clan symbol goes I like the ones at the top & at the bottom.

I am actually going to be getting a tattoo of my own Clan's symbol on my shoulder blade, mine is going to look like it was burned in with Xeno blood. thats how I would go with yours, but again thats only my opinion.

Also I really love the concept of your Huntress am looking forward to seeing what you come up with for her armor.

Well I have all the clan symbols from legacy of kain tattooed down my back so I look like I have joined multiple clans but oh well. Its just to be scarred into my face and on the bio.

I would say make it extra nasty...even if you acted in a split second to neutralize the acid it would still cause a lot of damage. The blood is able to burn through predator armor almost on contact (which I think is crap) so just think what it would do to flesh.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back