Human Yautja

I would say make it extra nasty...even if you acted in a split second to neutralize the acid it would still cause a lot of damage. The blood is able to burn through predator armor almost on contact (which I think is crap) so just think what it would do to flesh.

Thanks for the help. It will probably cover from the knuckle on my pinky all down the side of my arm to the elbow. I want to make it look like its fresh all the time and weep blood and stuff every so often. As though the body cant cope with the damage and the skin can't reform. Its realitivly easy to do. Some face paints and vaseline makes it look nice and fresh all day and a coat of fake blood will do no harm. it kinda shows that i dressed as a silent hill nurse at one point don't you think?

Just curious would you be dredlocking your hair for the costume?

Not really. I want to make dreads that clip into my real hair and then put a bit of blood on the root as though it has split the scalp the grow. Debating though should I make them black like my hair or in the story the blood used is from an albino yautja who has white hair and since its a dna mix she might have white. Not sure. Opinions please.

Albino genes are recessive so its truthfully up to you. It matters if your DNA has a recessive albino gene already encoded or if you just want to make the predator genes more domoniate then human genes. But its your character I say whatever might be easiest or whatever may give you a better look for the costume as a whole.

Albino genes are recessive so its truthfully up to you. It matters if your DNA has a recessive albino gene already encoded or if you just want to make the predator genes more domoniate then human genes. But its your character I say whatever might be easiest or whatever may give you a better look for the costume as a whole.

Well thats the thing her body has been programmed to adapt and not destroy. Thats one of her greatest weaknesses and strengths. Might give them a white tip and black roots as thought her body has addapted and is no longer strugling with the change.

Got another pic and decided on my clan symbol. Opinions and ideas welcome.

Snapshot_20090903_3.jpg

Snapshot_20090903_3.jpg

Thats looking really good. Photoshop works wonders with what your trying to describe.

Thank you. Think i'll go with black and white hair. It works well enough. Gonna start work on the make up and see if I can get it looking really good. Need to buy more fake blood though. I'll do the claws and see if I can get them looking pretty nasty.

I just seen that last photo and for some reason it reminds me of Kerrigan when she is part of the Zerg in Starcraft if anyone played that (years ago for me) looks good though. Albino dreads are very cool

Ok this was done in like ten mins but heres the basic claws. Its rather hard to type all of a sudden. Opinions please.

Snapshot_20090903_5.jpg

Snapshot_20090903_6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='X'amd' post='158869' date='Sep 3 2009, 08:22 PM']Is being kerrigan a good thing or a bad thing?[/quote]

Its a good thing...Kerrigan is very cool looking character in Starcraft. I would post a pic but my work comp is giving me issues. and good job on the claws.

Its a good thing...Kerrigan is very cool looking character in Starcraft. I would post a pic but my work comp is giving me issues. and good job on the claws.

Thank you. Just fake nails with tipex to give them texture and black nail polish smudged with a tissue. I am rather cheap.

Diggin the look so far...the white in the dreads adds that special little extra that will make your suit POP...keep up the good work!!!

OK.Hmmmmm...
* I would go for the 2 kind of nails. May be maybe they would look even more mixed yautja and human when you make fine ridges on them and when you give them a gloss of yellowish.
* In make-up I would choose the prof oilbased one because it is better for your skin and it's waterproof (I have 3 years of experience of mime and make-up) you only need a very soft cream to put on the make-up before you take it of with a napkin.
* Use the colours yellowish white for the base of your face and soft green and black for some scales. Use small round sponges to put the whiet on and a fine brush for the green and black.
* smart tip use of red + skincolour to make the scars. and some black.
* 1 lens is even more cool than both eyes.

just asj I have enough ideas for outfits of preds

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back