Human/Pred hybrid bio mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Xmachine

Here is my first sculpted bio mask. i used ducktape dummy head reforced with fiberclass beneath the plastiline sculpt, so it fits directly to my head
I painted it with copper and some dark rocky metallic spraypaints to give it rough bronze look then clearcoted it. (color changes alot depending on light)
this is my first sculpt and biomask ever so be gentle

DSC01296.JPG

DSC01303.JPG

DSC01351.JPG

DSC01354.JPG

DSC01373.JPG

DSC01347.JPG

DSC01370.JPG

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

shockwave1

Looks pretty damn good mate, especially for your first attempt! Looking forward to seeing more projects.

And welcome to the Lair.

Xmachine

Thanks guys for the comments ;) i don't think that this is going to be my last bio and now i'm worried that does it look like a predbio at all? :lol: maybe it will take more look when i make those dreads for it
next to come dreads and dreadlocks,wristblade gauntlets(same color gauntlets except the blades)